My co-worker Shelley walks into my office and gave me a little container for my hobbies. She makes some comments and I laugh. A surprise look comes on her face and she kind of squints at me. She then goes, “Smile again.” There it is, “You have something on your teeth.” I have a big tomato skin covering one of my front teeth. I went to a meeting with that on my tooth. Daaaarrr!!! Another tooth is partially covered with another piece. You just have to laugh at yourself I guess. It is kind of like reading scriptures that are not even close and they are quit lengthy and the entire class lets you read through them including your wife. Then you realize that you read the wrong thing, make a comment, everyone laughs and then you still have to read the correct versus. That happened this last Sunday in Gospel Doctrine. I read several versus of the wrong scriptures and the entire class just let me do it. You just have to laugh at yourself.
Cheers,
John...
My take on Trump and NFL “Controversy”
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment