All I heard until Shay got home was, "when is Mom getting home? I want to open my presents." Now here he is.
It's a boot... Oh wait. I picked it out. Hee Hee!
I wonder what this is?
It is a knife and he picked it out...
Ooooo! It's sharp.
And yes, this is a ....
Bigger knife... This is what happens when you send his dad with him to get his presents.
Amanda... the one I really wanted was this big.
Okay. Now I am to the presents I know nothing about.
Money! *said in a cool voice* I am all about money. Booya!!
Amanda gave me Bruce Lee videos. Cool.
Amanda also gave me head phones and they have bass.
This is a big flame... but I've seen bigger...
Jake wanted Cheese cake and cookie dough ice cream for his Birthday. For his dinner at home we had Breakfast Burritos which had sausage, shredded hashbrowns, cheese, eggs, salsa, catchup, Tabasco sauce and you made it how you wanted it and rolled it in a freshly made Costco tortilla. Annette is the one I believe got us on to those and they are delish!I took Jake shopping for some hiking boots at Smith and Edwards. He got a pair that normally was $160.00 but was on sale for $80.00. He then looked around and chose a knife and a machete. That is what happens if I go shopping. We also gave him a $15.00 card at Target. Amanda gave him some Bruce Lee DVD's and some nice head phones. He also go money from Janet, Grandma and Grandpa.
We took Jake and Ethan to the Cheesecake Factory in Murray for his Birthday. Jake was in heaven with the Fried Mac and Cheese. He said they should be illegal. Ethan said then he would be in jail for eating them and Jake said it would be worth it. He also said there should be a curtain around us so we could really enjoy them. They were good and everyone liked them. He then got Chicken, Biscuits and gravy. Then he got some Tuxedo cheese cake that was really yummy. I think he had a good Birthday. He was really happy with the outdoor gear he got and the other stuff.
John...
No comments:
Post a Comment