
Sheila called us up and wanted us to bring our kids to a cousin party she was having at her parents. We said yes and plus there was going to be food there so that helps. Shay made some yummy potato salad and we brought hot dogs for our meat. We grilled them up and had some good food. Luke and Ethan had a good time swimming and I had a good time eating. This is Shay showing her enthusiam for the festivities or just humoring me while I take her picture or maybe this smile says you are dead later. You decide.
Sharon, come on... you are not that famous.
I think I can't feel some parts of my body. Oh... wait the pool it warm. Where is the food?
Sharon, Jake and Shay having a very high falootant conversation.
I am going bobbing for vinegar cucumbers. Who's next?
This is the men's club. Scram!
Your guess is as good as mine.
Oh I wish this was in front of me right now. Before it was all eaten of course.
Sophie is trying to rough up daisy. Only works for a little while then she cowers off in a sprint.
Bag the plate, not time.
The Michael Jordan of volley ball.
Yes, You are taking my picture.
Should you be in the house? Doesn't Jake look like he has caught a wiff of something? Yes... You are correct. Shay is going to kill me.
I am just happy to be here and I want this baby out of me.
Normally I would but I don't know if they know my humor so I won't.Man that last one was hard. I would hope that we can have more of these. We will chat at you later.
John...
No comments:
Post a Comment