Sophie got up before 5 am this morning. We think we know the reason now. We need to feed her a couple of hours before bed time. I think she was hungry this morning. But at the time all of her fussing after I took her out landed her in the kennel.
I think we have some mosquitoes in our room that are evading us during the day. I am waking up with more bites every morning. Tempted to get a bug zapper and hang it in our room. I usually don't react to mosquitoe bites but I guess if they are there until they get their fill it is a different story. Little evil creatures must die!! I would use other words but this is a kid friendly site.
I finally got a link to the California BFRO Expedition. It is in September and it is going to be loads of fun. Several familiar faces to catch up with. It is the last BFRO Expedition of the summer for me. There were four Class A's last year with one only about fifteen feet away and for over two minutes. Speaking of Sasquatch. Amanda just showed her new tracking book to me. COOL!!!! I must have several.
Isn't that way cool!? I know you all want one.Cheers,
John...
No comments:
Post a Comment