Why do I like cooler weather over warm. Fall is the best time of year. I just came in from outside giving Miracle Grow to the plants. I am like a sweat factory. I moved around and now I am dripping liquid. What is up with that. I have been this way my entire life. I have always preferred cooler weather. I use to run around in shorts in the winter time. Wait, I still do that. Now I need to go sit in front of the fan for a while so the stinky can meld to my body.
Ethan finished his last requirement to recieve the Arrow of Light for Cub Scouts tonight. He had to go to two older Scout meetings. He is now going to get his arrow of light this month. It will be cool because I am the Cub Master and will also be dressed up as Akila giving him the award. He is really excited about it. I want to try and get a couple of more props done for his event.
While I was outside Sophie was bad and ran across the street. I didn't think she would do that she usually stays right behind me. Guess I know better now.
I packed up my gear for Scout camp. I am going up tomorrow to meet Luke. He is already up there and I will spend the last couple of days with him. Should be tons of fun.
I watched Monster Quest tonight and they were showing proof of Bigfoots existance. Okay. But while watching that I have decided I want to see one. Yes, I have been out looking but I have been on the fence as actually wanting to see one. Now I have jumped the fence and want to see one. I don't know if I will like it when I do but I am there.
John...
My take on Trump and NFL “Controversy”
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment