Sunday, September 16, 2012

Jake's from August 20, 2012


IM FREAKING 20 YEARS OLD. IM OLD.  And because of the mail strike I just want to wish Ethan a happy birthday and sorry about not sending a card. Well thanks for the pictures and the music playlists. I was trying to guess some but I could not figure them out. So I got some mental relief. So this week has been nuts. It's been raining all week. But I didn't get too soaked. And we got an investigator in the church yesterday. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. And her name is Augustine. She's eight and she's super quite and she doesn't want to get baptized just yet. But we will work on it. And her sister is my new snake. Yippee. Good think I'm leaving here in a week. The most you can stay in one area is 6 months. And I have been here for 6 months. That seems like forever, but it went by super fast. And I don't have a lot of time this week to write but I just want to say I love you all. And man I can see the blessings from the mission every day. I hope you guys can too. Maybe it will be a hard week or day, but I always see at least one blessing every day. Love you all

-- 
Con Amor  Elder Salmond

No comments:

Post a Comment