Well
this week has been very disappointing because we haven't had success like I
want. We are just knocking doors and all don't want anything and it sucks,
there was a day where we just sat on the side of the road for 20 minutes. We
got super down. And our leaders here are just going nuts. They are getting mad
and dropping the Cain for every little thing. And they are just getting on my
nerves. And I'm almost at my breaking point. I mean president has told us in
person and thru letters that we are doing great, but our zone leaders treat us
like stupid little kids sometimes. And they live around the corner from us and
so they burst into our house at random moments just to drop Cain or catch us
doing something. So I'm just getting sick of it. I've almost broken down like 3
times already and I'm just super angry as I'm writing this here letter. So all
of the miracles with grandma are pretty amazing to hear. I'm glad those
happened. I think I'm past the sad stage. But she will be missed. Marilyn's
talk was amazing. How is Luke doing at Arbys? Elida tells me is a good little
boy. I hope that's true. Does he like it? What does he think? And I've been
talking to Elida thru email. Because of the stupid strike. But she told me that
felicity, my old girlfriend, is pregnant. Wow. That's crazy. Sorry my language
but ----... good thing we broke up before she did that. But it's ok. I'm past
her seductive ways. And I'm super tired... I can't explain it. It's just a deep
sleepiness that doesn't go away. It's hard some days. But it's bearable. So how
are things back home? I hope all is good but if not just turn to the lord and
he will provide a way for you. I miss you all..Bye
--
Con Amor Elder Salmond
Con Amor Elder Salmond
No comments:
Post a Comment