Sunday, July 29, 2012

Jake's July 23, 2012 post...











Well first off if you want a satchel you need to put in about 70 dollars. And just let me know if you did that and I'll try to get it for you. But it's pretty nice and it will last because its leather. Well changes were last week. And the first night my comp elder Williams took a big crap in ht bathroom and it clogged the toilet. And we plunged it and it didn't do anything. So we got a flexible stick from outside to unclog it. But it didn't do anything. And by this point the bowl was filled with crap. And I mean full. So we were all joking with a youth in the ward. We asked him to stick his arm in and we would pay him 50 pesos. But we dint make him do it. So elder Sorensen who is in the house with us voluntarily stuck his arm up to his elbow in crap to find the problem. It was epic gross and funny at the same time. We all took videos. at first he's explaining the situation then he just goes in to the bathroom and starts doing a gag and laughing thing then he just shoved it right in. it was so gross. He was not trying to throw up and he eventually just backed out because he couldn't find the problem. It was awesome and he is my new hero. And in our house of 4 missionaries we just talk nerd stuff. We are all white and nerds before our mission. So it's like I'm at home. We just speak nerd and English. And we have an investigator who has been one for 2 years and she can finally be baptized. She had problems with a divorce and she's living with another man. So she broke up with him and she's ready. We just need to wait to have the dust settle. But I'm so excited. And I think we will be famous for baptizing her. Oh and I got another guys info for the scripture cases because the others weren't as good as I thought. So this other guy is from Argentina and I heard they were really good. And also my pictures on my phone. What's the situation because I think you can copy them on the memory card and then email them to me. And also the mailing situation here is bad. So I guess there is a strike in the postal system here and they don't allow anything to get in or out of the country. So it's bad. So I had a surprise birthday card for dad in the mail. So if he didn't get it sorry. It's late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!! So that's why it's been weird here. Love you all and talk to next week. Oh and congratulate Halen and his mission call for me. That's so cool. I met a guy here who lives in Columbus Ohio. I need to get his info so he can contact and baptize him. Weird huh?? 
-- 
Con Amor  Elder Salmond

No comments:

Post a Comment