Monday, May 28, 2012

Jake's Post 5/14/2012


So I really don't know what to write since we talked on Skype. Hopefully we have all the bugs fixed by Christmas. But tomorrow we are going to have a zone conference. I want it to come so bad. It is a good break and we have some fun as well. I don't know what the subject is on but I know it will be inspiring.  That is so cool that Jim wants to go out with you guys. I'm a little jealous. If you have a chance tell him I said hi and wish I could be there. Tell me everything. And it's cool about all of the other Bigfoot stuff like the DNA project and the percentages of the DNA. Wow. Really cool stuff. But it stinks that it is confidential because I want to tell people. But I won't. I kind of feel like a spy because I'm in a different country with strange people. Wearing clothes that an FBI agent would wear and be given confidential material. Wow. My dream has come true.  And I'm not going to lie because speaking Spanish to you all was kind of funny because of your faces. It was a mix of I don't understand and? What?. I don't know if my Spanish is even that good. But I can about the gospel the best. But if they turn it to another subject that is where I get a little confused. And after we got done on Skype the mom of the family gave us chorizo. Yummmmmmmmmyyyy. I do have some favors to ask...what is the order of winning hands in poker? And could you send me some instructions for simple but amazing card/magic tricks? The kids here love them. And you talk to the bishop or someone and get my line of authority? And if you can could you laminate it like my patriarchal blessing so it will last forever? and also in that package you are going to send I do have some ideas... a super hero shirt ( like the avengers), candy like Twix or Reese's or starburst, more taco mix, hot coco mix, photos of all the cousins and family and pets and whatever else, a bunch of our recipes that are easy to make (like your yummy cookies), and a really really nice oil vile ( I need one that will last because my other one broke and I cant buy one here), or whatever else you can think of. Sorry that this letter isn't very long...bye

-- 
Con Amor  Elder Salmond- an instrument in the hands of the LORD

No comments:

Post a Comment