You know the famous line if you can dodge traffic you can dodge a ball? Well I think I can dodge a ball pretty good know ...Well I got a lot of things to say in this letter so sorry if it seems random or parts don’t make sense. But I would like to get a full depth explanation about the Hunger Games because I have been waiting for the movie forever and now I have to wait another 19 months. Ahhhh. I bet it was really good job. And something amazing happened in our last district meeting. I got my Christmas package from grandma and grandpa. Yummy. Tell them thanks for me. And I got a letter from Elida too. Wow. I was so excited to read it. She mentioned Luke in it when you guys went in and talked with Gary. She is also going to be a manger too. And we also got cell phones too. It makes it way easier and cheaper for us now that we have them. And it’s sad but I forgot how to use a cell phone. So I had to relearn it all. And the situation for my mp3 is that I just transfer music when I write you guys. Because we go to these places called Dcyber. And it’s just like an internet place where you can use the internet or play games or whatever. And my comp is Elder Pineda from Guatemala. His Spanish is a lot easier to understand than my trainer (or papa). And he is really cool and super friendly. And he is really small too. So it’s a huge contrast from my size to his. And he’s been in the mission about 1 year now. And last week all of our investigators that we kind of picked up from the last Elders ran dry so we are going to start all over again in our area and rework a lot of it. It’s going to be a big challenge. Oh and do you have info on the leather scripture cases from Seth too. I would like to know if I could get some. And with the Facebook thing just accept all who want to be my friend. Because you know I’m so popular. And if they start to write in Spanish to you. Haha sorry. and I thought it was going to be winter here but it’s still a little hot. So I shaved my head. I know right. Just like when I was a kid. And it’s a lot easier to take care of too. And at a member’s house too I saw about 30 second commercial for UFC and I got super trunkie too. Wow it’s been awhile. Any good fights lately? Hey could you send me a Tapout or UFC shirt in a future package...
Well I read in the April Liahona an article by Elder Bednar and he talked about the Atonement. And a lot of people think the Atonement is only for repentance but it can also give us strength in time of need. And he said we should pray to give us strength to change our circumstances not to pray to change our circumstances. That way I think we can learn and adapt better to our challenges. Well take care ya'll. Love ya...
--
Con Amor Elder Salmond- capo, guapo, snaker
Con Amor Elder Salmond- capo, guapo, snaker
No comments:
Post a Comment