Well I hope you all liked conference. I sure did. We just went into the center of town and went to the Stake Center and watched it there. It was nice because there was a separate room for the gringos so we could watch it in English. It was really really special. It has a lot more meaning for me on my mission than before. I noticed that they used the song I am a Child of God in 5 separate talks and the scripture Moses 1:39 in three other talks. I thought that was interesting. And it went by so fast too. All the sessions flew by even though they were two hours each. But I had a really good time. And also I bought speakers and an mp3 today. I looked and it is just as much money to buy an mp3 than I would have on something that could have had a CD player in it. But don’t stop sending music though because I can transfer the music. And this week was really good. I guess why they let us open the area is because the other Elders that were in our area were not doing a good job and kind of ruined the area. So we have to rebuild it. I’m looking forward to the challenge. And the ward is really willing to help out to. And it started to get cold. And they were right about the humidity being a huge factor. Because it’s a different kind of cold. So I pulled out my electric blanket to use and plugged it in. then I heard a loud buzzing then a pop. And my electric blanket cord exploded. So I might get cold this winter but that’s ok. I got my companion to snuggle with. Jajaja just kidding. Wow Luke is 16. He’s starting to be a grown up. That’s pretty cool. What did he get for his birthday? A car? Jaja. That’s good it’s warming up there I hope it starts to cool off here. Because after 2 days of super cold it went back to super hot. So I officially don’t understand this country. And that’s ok. I will learn. And during conference I got to talk with some sister missionaries that were in my district. There are 3 missionaries in T-bo from my district in the MTC. So it felt like a homecoming. And can’t you believe this transfer I’m going to be out for 6 months wow. What has happened in 6 months back home? Because everything can change. What new, movies, books, people, whatever. I want to know...and sorry if my spelling or grammar is bad because Spanish is killing my English. I love you all and hope you have a great life...
--
Con Amor Elder Salmond- capo, guapo, snaker
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment