Here is Jake's e-mail for today. We were wondering if we were going to get one.
hola hola. como esta? I'm so happy its p day. because yesterday didn't have it because of changes. the only person that is leaving from Dolores its Elder menchaca. he was our district leader. and he is going to cerro montevideo. and a north American is going to replace him here. I think its elder Elliot. and My companion elder Gallardo is our new district leader. cool stuff. I have figured a good way to loose weight. once a day make a room as hot as you can make it and just sit there and sweat for 15 to 30 minutes. I think that is why I am loosing so much weight. and I can tell I'm loosing weight because none of my clothes fit. for example I can pull my suit jacket about 8 to 10 inches of my torso. and I'm on my last belt hole. so that is how I can tell I'm losing a lot of weight. and I got 4 letters from ya´ll. one of them was a valentines card. awwwww it was nice. I liked the dog on it. it reminded me of Sophie. and its kinda of cool because I had 5 baptisms in my first change and I plan on having 5 more for this change. Vanesa, Carlitos, Lorena, Katy, and pascual. so I'm pretty excited. I mean they all have their problems to work on but that's why we are there to help them. and the temple situation is that I will be able to go to the temple with carlitos and vanesa if I'm still on my mission. and if your area is in montevideo you can go to the temple when your district leader decided its ok to. so I think they have changed the rules on that. pretty cool. that's cool about Ethan being a giant. soon he's going to be like the giant off of the princess bride. 'anybody want a peanut?'. ha-ha he's going to be so tall. and it's cool about his glasses too. I really don't use mine because one of the nose pieces is broken so it's really uncomfortable to wear them. and I'm going to explain more about Dolores now. Its a really small town its probably 2 to 3 miles long and about 1 mile in width. really small. I mean there is only 4 missionaries here. and it's kind of poor. not in the center of the city but once you start going out of the city it gets pretty poor. because there is open sewer lines (that really stink), dirt floors in houses, and dogs everywhere. that is only a few examples I have seen here. but most people here are way nice. they will give you cold water, which is kind of a rare thing here, or they will turn on the fan or their little air conditioner on for us. and it is super super expensive to run a little air conditioner. super nice. and there is no carpet anywhere. it's all tile or cement. even the sidewalks have tiles instead of cement. it's kind of cool. and the roads can go quickly from asphalt to dirt. so I have been road walking for a month strait. I will be a pro back home for Squatching. and it's really beautiful country. and it's really flat. and the a lot of the buildings in the city have a lot of European influence in them. a lot of cool terrain ideas and concepts here but we are not allowed to take pictures. so that's a bummer. and about the Squatching trip to ??????? lake. DO IT. I don't want you to stop your Squatching trips for me. what if there is a squatch waiting there for you to take its picture but you weren't there because of me. that would stink huh? so do it. and the ???????? trip sounds like fun too. tell me all about it when you do it. and you mentioned something about extra money for food. how much are you willing to give me? I just want to know if it's ok to do it...
Con amor- Elder Salmond, capo, guapo, snaker
My take on Trump and NFL “Controversy”
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment