Saturday, September 19, 2009

Interesting Neighbors...

Well we have some interesting neighbors. Amanda went outside last night to take Sophie potty. The neighbors to the west were acting suspicious. She came up and informed us. It turns out people who are suspicious should not do things next to a neighbor that owns night vision. Turns out I witnessed our four individuals, two males and two female acting funny. I could tell the two men were passing a cigarette back and forth by how they handled it and flicked the ashes. The I notice a female pull out what looked like a pipe. She brought it up to her mouth and used a lighter to light the top and take a drag. She then passed it to the next person who did the same... and so on and so on. Hmmm... what are our neighbors kids doing while their parents are away? So what do you smoke in such a fashion? We finally have the Vampires move who were on the east and get good neighbors. Then our Mike and his wife on the west move and we get this. Vampires come out at night but the new ones seem to have an additional habit, I guess blood is not enough.

Well tonight they are having a hot tube party and there are more couples. I hope for their sake they don't bother my sleep or our friendly neighborhood policeman might be knocking on their door. The joys of owning a house.

John...

No comments:

Post a Comment