Ethan earning his Arrow of Light. I am the Cub Master but I also play the role of Akelia when the Arrow of Light is given. Here I am reading the script that I made.
Now do you think Shay has confidence in Ethan not sticking her with the pin he is putting on?
Ethan after the ceremony.
Here we all are on the bridge.
This is for later.
Now the next few pictures are of Josh's teddy bear. He is a friend of my boys and wanted to have a burning ceremony to say good bye to his teddy. So they decided to burn it.
We have the pyro and the water boy just in case things get out of hand.
Burn baby burn. Now doesn't this remind you of the typical boys?
This is a day when Luke and Ethan were hot and just wanted to play in the water out back.
This is Water Ninja boy. Try and hit me? I dare you?
Yes... I have a gun and I am prepared to use it.
Dude. It is a water gun. For real.
Mwahahahahaha!!!
Well I thought I would catch up a little bit. There was a side note. At the end of August we had a party over and Mike and Louises house. We ate and swam. Before it began we were out back with the dogs and laying in the grass. Jake started laughing and said it would be funny if we were laying in some dog poop. He then got up and it turns out he was laying in some dog poop.John...
Haha.. That could only happen to Jake!
ReplyDelete