I let Jake know that he beat out Yoda for my phone wallpaper. I replaced Yoda with his picture when he was at the SLC gate waiting for his plane.
Because we try to be fair around here Luke voiced his concern about the family being an odd number now and how are we going to make things even when Jake is gone. Sunday dinner was the first real test because we had Turkey Steaks and with six people it just works with everyone getting one and a half. I solved that and took two up front. It was weird though seeing one seat empty at the table for Sunday dinner.
Amanda said it hits her when she comes home late from working and Jake is not up watching TV.
Shay said it hits home when she walks by Jake's room and it is clean and empty and I think Amanda said that too.
I just use to talk to Jake all of the time and I miss that. I don't know if there is any one thing for me, I just notice he is not around.
We are all glad he is doing the Lords work and is on his mission however and we are doing everything we can to support him.
John...
No comments:
Post a Comment