Some news of late. Jake is getting ready to go on his mission. He just had re-constructive knee surgery a few weeks ago. Before that he had his wisdom teeth removed. He finally called a got his patriarchal blessing so now Shay is working on getting the last of the doctor and other paperwork lined up so he can send it all in.
Luke just had his 15th birthday and we are waiting a month before we get his learners permit. The joys of teaching another child how to drive. That is something that will age you quick.
We have also been without a computer for several months. My Mac died. My replacement is not a Mac because I could not afford one. But now with all the replacement software I have had to purchase maybe my choice could have been thought through a little more. Not really. My new computer is fast and software will come in time.
I am also getting ready for another Sqautching season. I am trying to lose weight and get in shape. There is a location I really want to go to this year but it requires back packing to it. So whatever motivates me right. All of my kids are getting excited for another Squatching season. Our goal we have this year that we think is obtainable is finding tracks. We have other goals but those depend on the Bigfoot working with us. We also have some other plans for recording devices. We just now have to save and get that all worked out.
I will also be glad when we can get the sickness out of the house. This last go around kicked my trash. It has been some time since I felt that bad. I am hoping by taking it easy today I can get back on the road and shake this muck.
My two youngest Luke and Ethan are doing great in school. Both 4.0 students. Jake is working saving money for his mission and Amanda is working and going to school.
Cheers,
John...
No comments:
Post a Comment