Thursday, October 15, 2009

Just sitting here...

Thought I would just type some words while sitting here. I need to find the time after this weekend to post some of the pictures and what took place in Seattle. Shay and I went to Red Robin tonight and I had a Holy Peno' burger. Yum!! Shay had the qasadilla's with out tomatoes and we both had diet Cokes.

We are going camping/Squatching for the last time this year. I will probably go out on a Friday here and there but this will be the last time for the actual camping bit.

Our little Sophie is getting big. She is really not a miniature in my book. More like a medium.

We have decided to have a Halloween party this year. Should be fun. We are going to have it a Fall soup theme. Going to be tasty. We are inviting the usual people who ask us to be involved in our Social Nights.

I got a bunch of hobby stuff from Richards wife Annette when I was up there. It brought it home even more that my brother is gone. It has also reenergized me to really get back into it and do more of it with my kids.

I am really full right now.

I have to go and deboing the chicken for the Dutch Oven on Saturday. We are having BBQ Chicken, company potatoes and cherry gooey cake all Dutch Oven style on Saturday. Yum!!!

Talk to you later. The chicken is calling me so to speak.

Cheers,
John...

No comments:

Post a Comment